WIN 1 OF 3 DULUX MAKEOVERS FOR ANY ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE!
We've teamed up with Dulux to offer 3 lucky customers the chance to win this fantastic prize which includes €200 worth of Dulux paint, €100 worth of paint accessories and a consultation with a Dulux Colour Expert.
The competition runs from October 8th to November 28th 2020. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct answers, and the winners will be published on this webpage as well as announced on our Facebook page on 2nd December 2020. See full terms and conditions below.
To enter, all you have to do is answer the question below and fill out your contact details.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition participants shall accept, without any limitation or qualification whatsoever, the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
2. Promoters: This competition is being promoted by Chadwicks Group Limited, Heron House, Corrig Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 and Dulux Paints Ireland.
3. Prize: The prize is 3 x Room makeovers. Each prize includes the following:
a) A colour consultation with a Dulux Colour Hero;
b) Up to €200 inclusive of VAT of Dulux paint (to be supplied directly to the winner by Dulux) and
c) €100 inclusive of VAT paint accessories (in the form of a Chadwicks gift card). This offer is subject to availability.
d) There will be 3 separate Winners of each of the three prizes.
e) The prize shall be as offered at paragraph 3 (a) to (c) above, no cash alternative shall apply and the prize is strictly non-transferable.
f) The prize is valid and redeemable for 12 months up to 28th November 2021 only. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize may not be valid and redeemable past that date.
g) The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
h) The prize is subject to availability.
i) The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
4. Eligibility of Participants:
a) This competition is not open to employees and/or servants and/or agents of Grafton Group PLC, Chadwicks Group Limited, its subsidiaries, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion or their immediate families;
b) The participant must be in compliance with all terms and conditions, for the present time, of any account held with Chadwicks Group Limited;
c) The participant must be ordinarily resident in the Republic of Ireland;
d) The prize shall only be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland;
e) The participant must be aged eighteen (18) years or over at the date of entry to the competition;
f) Participation is limited to one entry per person.
g) Chadwicks Group Limited reserve the right to withdraw the offer of any or all prizes in the competition to any participant if they have failed to adhere to the standard terms and conditions as agreed with Chadwicks Group Limited and more specifically if any credit terms are in breach as per the terms and conditions of the trade account during the period of the competition.
5. Competition Entry Dates: The dates for entry to the competition are from opening of business at 8:00am on 8th October and ends at midnight 28th November 2020.
6. Entry Mechanic:
a) To enter the competition, participants must go to www.chadwicks.ie/competitions/dulux and answer a multiple choice question of skill.
b) A valid entry consists of entrant’s name, valid telephone number and correct answer to multiple choice question on the entry form.
c) For the purpose of clarity, only the participants who select the correct answer will be entered into the final draw.
d) Only those entries who comply fully within the terms and conditions herein shall be considered.
e) Details of the competition winner will be published on 2nd December 2020 in Chadwicks promotional material.
f) There will be 3 Winners. The Winners will be notified via phone call. Every effort will be made to contact the winner. In the event that the winner does not claim the prize by 11th December 2020, another winner will be randomly chosen.
7. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions and any entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
8. By entering the Competition each participant acknowledges that their name and image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including, but not limited to the Promoter's websites and social media accounts without any compensation. The winners may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
9. The decision of Chadwicks Group Limited and Dulux Paints Ireland is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If for any reason whatsoever this promotion is not capable of running as envisaged, including for any other reasons beyond the control of both Chadwicks Group Limited and Dulux Paints Ireland, both companies reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
11. Data will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The only data used will be the information which has been submitted by the entrant for the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes. No entrant information shall be passed to third parties for reward or otherwise.
12. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
13. For any disputes arising from the within terms and conditions, the law of the Republic of Ireland applies and any such disputes arising will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
14. For a hard copy of these terms and conditions please contact Chadwicks Group Limited or Dulux Paints Ireland.