1. By entering this competition participants shall accept, without any limitation or qualification whatsoever, the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
This competition is being promoted by Chadwicks Group Limited, Heron House, Corrig Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18
3. Prize: One 7-piece DeWalt 18V XR compact brushless kit TSTAK
a) There will be 1 winner of the prize
b) No cash alternative shall apply, and the prize is strictly non-transferable.
c) The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
d) The prize is subject to availability.
e) The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
f) Kit contains: Brushless Combi Drill, Brushless Impact Driver, SDS Hammer Drill, Brushless Grinder, Brushless Multi-Tool, Brushless Circular Saw, Brushless Jigsaw, 3 x 5AH Batteries
4. Eligibility of Participants:
a) This competition is not open to employees and/or servants and/or agents of Grafton Group PLC, Chadwicks Group Limited, its subsidiaries, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion or their immediate families;
b) The participant must be in compliance with all terms and conditions, for the present time, of any account held with Chadwicks Group Limited;
c) The participant must be ordinarily resident in the Republic of Ireland;
d) The prize shall only be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland;
e) The participant must be aged eighteen (18) years or over at the date of entry to the competition;
f) Participation is limited to one entry per person.
g) Chadwicks Group Limited reserve the right to withdraw the offer of any or all prizes in the competition to any participant if they have failed to adhere to the standard terms and conditions as agreed with Chadwicks Group Limited and more specifically if any credit terms are in breach as per the terms and conditions of the trade account during the period of the competition.
5. Competition Entry Dates:
The dates for entry to the competition are from opening of business at 8:00 am on 30th September 2021 and ends at midnight 20th November 2021.
6. Entry Mechanic:
a) To enter the competition, participants must go to Chadwicks.ie/competitions and answer a multiple-choice question of skill.
b) A valid entry consists of entrant’s name, valid telephone number and email and correct answer to multiple choice question on the entry form.
c) For the purpose of clarity, only the participants who select the correct answer will be entered into the final draw.
d) Only those entries who comply fully within the terms and conditions herein shall be considered.
e) Details of the competition winner will be published on the Chadwicks website.
f) There will be 1 winner. The Winner will be notified via phone call. Every effort will be made to contact the winner. In the event that the winner does not claim the prize by the 20th December, another winner will be randomly chosen.
7. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions and any entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
8. By entering the Competition each participant acknowledges that their name and image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including, but not limited to the Promoter's websites and social media accounts without any compensation. The winners may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
9. The decision of Chadwicks Group Limited is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If for any reason whatsoever this promotion is not capable of running as envisaged, including for any other reasons beyond the control of Chadwicks Group Limited, the company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
11. Data will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The only data used will be the information which has been submitted by the entrant for the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes. No entrant information shall be passed to third parties for reward or otherwise.
12. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
13. For any disputes arising from the within terms and conditions, the law of the Republic of Ireland applies and any such disputes arising will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
14. For a hard copy of these terms and conditions please contact Chadwicks Group Limited.