Important Coronavirus Customer Updates
Following the latest Government announcement, our branches will remain open nationwide, to ensure the availability of materials for essential building projects.
As always, we're committed to keeping our customers and colleagues safe, so please remember to observe all safety measures we've put in place, such as wearing a face mask, keeping a safe distance from others around the branch and using the hand sanitiser on arrival.
If it is more convenient for you and your business, you can place orders by phone or email for collection or delivery. To find your nearest branch, visit this page.
We continue to monitor the rigorous health and safety protocols on an ongoing basis, in order to protect customers and colleagues, while also making the experience as easy as possible for customers.
When arriving to a branch, you can expect the following health and safety measures in place:
- Hand sanitising units at the main entrance of each branch which will offer gloves and hand sanitising gel. All customers will be required to sanitise their hands on-arrival
- Perspex screens have been erected at all counters to protect customers and colleagues
- Where possible customers will be asked to pay by account, and they will be invoiced accordingly
- Updated signage reminding customers and colleagues of the new safety protocols have been implemented in each branch. This includes clear two metre markings outside each branch to allow for social distance queuing
- Capacity in branch will be restricted to allow for social distancing and customers will be asked to limit their time in branch where possible
- Daily cleaning schedules have been increased to ensure rigorous cleaning in key touchpoints throughout the branches
- Designated collection points have been created outside the branch for orders which have been placed online or over the phone
- Pre-booked time slots for deliveries into branches to manage capacity
- As of 10th August 2020, in line with Government legislation, we ask all customers and visitors to branches to wear a face mask. For HSE advice on the wearing of face coverings, visit their website here
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of change. We sincerely hope that you, your families and friends stay safe and well over the coming weeks.
a Chadwicks Group company