Makita RP0900X 110V Router c/w Case
The Makita RP0900X Router, available in both 110V and 220V versions, is a highly durable and excellently designed router. The contoured handle design and built in switch are constructed for improved control and to reduce operator fatigue over prolonged use. This router has a 0 – 35mm (0 - 1-1/8") plunge depth capacity with a scale level and three adjustable depth stops for repetitive depth routing.
Standard equipment with the RP0900X includes straight guide assembly, wrenches (8, 13, 22mm), dust collection and carry case.
• Collet Capacity: 1/4" or 3/8" (6.35mm or 9.525mm)
• Max Plunge Capacity: 35mm
• Noise Sound Pressure: 89dB(A)
• Noise Sound Power: 100dB(A)
• Noise K Factor: 3dB(A)
• No Load Speed: 27000rpm
• Vibration K Factor: 1.5m/sec²
• Vibration: Cutting MDF: 4m/sec²
• Net Weight: 2.7kg