Makita HP2050 110V Percussion Drill
The Makita HP2050 110V and 220V Percussion Drills, with extra low vibration level for reduced operator fatigue, have two modes with a variable 2-speed control dial: rotation only and hammering with rotation. The all-ball bearing construction is designed for longer tool life while the built-in clutch is engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds or hits reinforcements. The ergonomic rubberized grip ensures increased comfort on the job while the recessed lock-on button is advantageous when it comes to continuous and prolonged use.
With a no load speed of 0 – 2900 rpm (high) and 0 – 1200 rpm (low) this versatile and easy to use drill is suitable for applications in steel (8mm – high and 13mm – low), in wood (25mm – high and 40mm – low) and in masonry (13mm – high and 20mm – low). Standard equipment includes a side handle, an industrial strength keyed chuck and depth gauge.
• Max in Steel: Hi: 8mm, Lo: 13mm
• Max in Masonry: Hi: 13mm, Lo: 20mm
• Max in Wood: Hi: 25mm, Lo: 40mm
• No Load Speed: Hi: 0 – 2900rpm, Lo: 0 – 1200rpm
• Blows per Minute: Hi: 0 – 58000bpm, Lo: 0 – 24000bpm
• Input Wattage: 720W
• Vibration: Drilling: 2.5m/sec²
• Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 13m/sec²
• Vibration K Factor: 3m/sec²
• Noise Sound Pressure: 97dB(A)
• Noise Sound Power: 108dB(A)
• Noise K Factor: 3dB(A)
• Net Weight: 2.3kg