Makita DA4000LR 110V 13mm Angle Drill
The Makita DA4000LR 13mm Angle Drill, available in a 110V or 220V version, with its enhanced gears in the angle attachment, is designed for heavy duty industrial use and features an easy change angle attachment allowing the user to switch from high speed (900rpm) to low speed (400rpm) effortlessly. The angle attachment may also be fully removed so that it can be used as a straight drill while the ergonomic soft grip has been constructed for superior handling and accuracy during operation.
The Makita DA4000LR has a max application in steel of 13mm and 38mm in wood and comes with a chuck key, two side handles and hex wrench as standard.
• Input Wattage: 710W
• No Load Speed with Attachment: Hi: 0 – 900rpm, Lo: 0 – 400rpm
• No Load Speed without Attachment: 0 – 600rpm
• Vibration: Drilling: 2.5m/sec²
• Vibration K Factor: 1.5m/sec²
• Noise Sound Pressure: 80dB(A)
• Net Weight: 3.7 kg