MAKITA 720W JIGSAW 110V 4350CT C/W B06292
Makita 4350CT 720W Jigsaw
The Makita 4350CT 720W Jigsaw, available in both 110V and 220V versions, with tool-less blade change, is a low vibration model with a quick release tool-less blade change making the removal and replacement of a blade effortless. The built-in LED light makes the cutting edge more visible for improved accuracy. The soft start feature of the Makita jigsaw, combined with the electronic speed control dial, gives maximum performance with the sturdy adjustable base meaning more accurate cutting.
The Makita 4350CT has four different cut settings: three orbital and one straight.
• Max in Steel: 10mm
• Max in Wood: 135mm
• Strokes per Minute: 800 – 2800spm
• Stroke Length: 26mm
• Noise Sound Pressure: 84dB(A)
• Noise Sound Power: 95dB(A)
• Noise K Factor: 3dB(A)
• Input Wattage: 720W
• Vibration K Factor: 1.5m/sec²
• Vibration: Cutting Wood: 8m/sec²
• Vibration: Cutting Sheet Metal: 4.5m/sec²
• Net Weight: 2.4kg
This selection pack of three outstanding blades, which have the ability to cut through thick and thin materials, all feature a progressive tooth configuration and slim body for very fast cutting.
The full set includes:
• 1 x B50 for cutting wood
• 1 x B51 for cutting metal
• 1 x B52 for cutting wood and metal