What You Win
To launch the new sponsorship of Chadwicks Club Hurling League, Chadwicks is giving over €20,000 in prizes to clubs all over Leinster to give their clubhouse a makeover.
The Chadwicks Kit Out Competition will award one GAA club in Leinster with €10,000 worth of products from your local Chadwicks. Plus, there will be a chance for 11 counties to win a prize to the value of €1,000.
If your club has been putting off those jobs that just need to get done in their changing rooms, toilets, kitchen, shower rooms or any area in your clubhouse, now you’ve no excuse!
How To Enter
One of your club representatives should fill the online form below and explain why their GAA club should win, answering each question below in 500 words or less.
- Tell us about your club and the vision for the future?
- How does your club positively impact the local community?
- Why does your club need this prize and how will it benefit your club?
- A judging panel will select 12 county winners, one winner from each county in Leinster. This panel consists of a Chadwicks representative, a representative from Leinster GAA and our Chadwicks hurling ambassadors Tommy Walsh, Eamon Dillon, and Collette Dormer.
- 11 of these clubs will win €1000 worth of Chadwicks products to improve their facilities.
- The top three scoring entries will then be shortlisted and assisted in creating a video showcasing the work they will carry out if they win the overall prize.
- These three videos will be voted on by the public. The video that earns the most votes will win the overall prize of €10,000 worth of Chadwicks product.
- Entry into the competition is open to all registered GAA Clubs in the 12 counties of Leinster. So if you are a GAA club or GAA club member in Carlow, Dublin, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Longford, Louth, Meath, Offaly, Westmeath, Wexford or Wicklow this competition is for you.
- Strictly one entry per club.
- Make sure you fill the form below before 31st of July 2019 and Good Luck!
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions