Knauf Insulation is the UK's leading insulation company. It represents one of the most respected and progressive names in European building products. It is the only UK manufacturer of glass mineral wool, rock mineral wool and extruded polystyrene insulation products, giving an unrivalled range for building, H&V, process and appliance insulation, as well as fabrication applications.
Introduction to the products and details of the main features and benefits
- Earthwool OmniFit Slab http://www.knaufinsulation.co.uk/media/1253905/kine2446dat-omnifit-slab-datasheet.pdf
Earthwool OmniFit Slab is an alternative to existing flexible slabs and has a high level of thermal performane – 0.035W/mK
- Alternative to existing flexible slabs
- High level of thermal performance – 0.035W/mK
- Available in 600mm and 400mm wide variants
- Earthwool OmniFit Roll http://www.knaufinsulation.co.uk/media/1253897/kine2445dat-omnifit-roll-datasheet.pdf
Earthwool OmniFit Roll is designed to provide superior thermal performance than standard loft rolls.
- Also suitable for use in acoustic applications – internal partitions, internal and separating floors
- Partially perforated (2x600mm or 3x400mm) for use between joists and studs at either 400mm or 600mm centes
- Earthwool OmniFit Stud
Earthwool OmniFit Stuf is a roll product designed for use with timber and metal studs and rafters for those applications requiring a higher level of thermal performance.
- Designed for use between timber or metal studs and rafters
- High level of thermal performance – 0.034W/mK
- Manufactured 1200mm wide to allow cutting to suit studs and rafters at varying centre dimensions
- ECOSE® Technology
All Earthwool products are made using ECOSE Technology which is a revolutionary, no added formaldehyde binder technology. You can see the difference straight away, as Earthwool is naturally brown in colour with no artificial colours, bleach or dyes added.
Glass mineral wool with ECOSE is softer and easier to handle compared to our traditional mineral wool
- Easy to cut
Earthwool with ECOSE has been put through its paces by professional installers who agree that it’s easier to cut than our traditional mineral wool
- Superior sustainability
ECOSE has no added formaldehyde, phenols, acrylics and no artificial colours, bleach or dyes, making it friendlier to our environment. Earthwool products are made using a high content of recycled materials and can be compression packed making it easier to store and transport.
Earthwool is also a true natural when it comes to excellent fire, thermal and acoustic performance. It’s the first to receive the coveted Eurofins gold standard for Indoor Air Quality and it’s been given an A+ Generic BRE Green Guide rating too.